Well … Progressives and Liberals have found something else protest … other Protesters. It is amazing to me that the ideology that brought us the Vietnam War protesters, Green Peace, Code Pink, the Million Mom March, gay rights protestors, anti-nuke protestors, anti-Bush protestors, pro-Snail Darter protestors, ACORN, etc, etc, ad nauseum … can’t stand a little competition. So … when regular Americans show up at a town hall meeting to voice (yes … sometimes loudly) their distrust of and anger at the horrible health care reform bill that Obama is determined to ram down America’s throat, left wing leaders call them Nazis, compare them to Timothy McVeigh and hooded KKK members.
I guess this should really come as no surprise … coming from the folks that provided us with these gems:
Of course … to be fair … we all know that most left wing progressive protests are spontaneous; and therefore, certainly have no interest in rocking the political boat! Seriously folks … there simply aren’t any left wing political groups with political agendas and connections; that plan, coordinate, and carry out protests against their political opponents!
Do you want to know what the key point hidden in all this is? The point that most folks have missed in all of this fanfare? It is quite simply this:
Conservatives do not, as a rule, protest. Therefore … if you actually have conservatives angry enought to protest … you might want to take a pretty close look at why!
If socialism works so well, why is Cuba running out of toilet paper?
How is the fact that UPS and FEDEX are doing well … and that the U.S. Postal Service is in trouble … an endorsement for a federal run health care system?
Since the 1017 page House version of the health care reform bill (which amazingly enough, Obama is not familiar with many sections of) is written in some kind of alien form of bureaucratic English that can barely be decoded by earthlings, and therefore is largely open to interpretation; what is wrong with these interpretations:
- Page 16: States that if you have insurance at the time of the bill becoming law and change, you will be required to take a similar plan. If that is not available, you will be required to take the government option!
- Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
- Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!
- Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
- Page 42: The “Health Choices Commissioner” will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
- Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
- Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.
- Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
- Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (example: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)
- Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.
- Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
- Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
- Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
- Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
- Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No “judicial review” is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
- Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.
How do you have a serious discussion about health care insurance reform without discussing:
Allowing Americans to shop for health insurance across state lines.
Controlling malpractice insurance premium costs for physicians.
2 thoughts on “A Few Random Thoughts …”
When people say socialism, your brain automatically thinks of a communist state like Cuba? Very sad man.. Take my country for instance – everything works better here than in USA, and i mean everything, we have governement controlled health care, and you might even consider Denmark a socialist country despite that its run by a liberalist party (they are all alike, those politic snakes). Perhaps, instead of calling Obama a nazi, communist, socialist etc then maybe it is time you middleclass schmuck amercans wake up, turn off the tv, and if your fucking country.
PS – Hitler was a better leader than any of your shitty presidents.
Yep! I am sure it does … some folks love a nanny state. Someone to nurture them, take care of them, wipe their noses, tell them what to think! America does not work that way chum! America is not for everyone …
Hitler was a mediocre water painter who got swept into power because of his charisma and a desperate German people. He almost singlehandedly lost WWII for his country; and left it and Europe in a shambles. Then he took the cowards way out rather than face responsibilty for his actions.
Therefore … I am not surprised you admire him. You do curse well, however!