Americans should be furious! Have we truly lost our minds? I understand there will always be some Obama-zombies who drank entirely way too much cool-aid and believe Obama is the new Messiah … but what about the rest of us? Are we really going to sit back in voter apathy, or squabble over the perfect candidate to beat Obama and then simply not vote if our “personal choice” does not happen to win the Republican National Convention? That is precisely how Obama could win re-election … in fact, that is what he is counting on!!
Let’s look at a few things:
- Congress has a 9% approval rating. 64% of Americans rate congress as the least professional and ethical profession in the U.S. Pin heads keep talking about how we need to elect experienced representatives to Congress. Well, if their experience is in amassing trillions of dollars in debt, not passing budgets, partisan brinksmanship, ignoring the will of the people, and voting themselves endless pay raises … fire the bums! We need Statesman and businessmen … not business-as-usual politicians!
- Congress has not passed a budget in three years! They simply rely on “continuing resolutions,” which amounts to living paycheck-to-paycheck as a nation. When we run out of money … they borrow more. When China won’t loan us any more, they simple print more! It does not take an economics degree from Harvard to understand that this is sheer lunacy! How do you cut money from a budget that does not exist? A balanced-budget amendment is not enough. That simply means that the “incoming” must equal the “out going.” There are two ways to do that: 1) Cut spending, or 2) raise taxes. But with spending out of control … Congress simply cannot raise taxes enough to cover their insane spending spree! A $15 trillion current debt, a $2 trillion a year shortfall, and an estimated national debt of $30 trillion by 2030 tells us we have to seriously cut spending.
- Entitlements have to be looked at as well. We have created a generation of narcissistic, entitlement-minded sheeple who expect great jobs where the don’t have to actually work, have plenty of leisure time, and make great money … or if not, the government gives them everything. That is not the American way. Americans work hard, sweat, take risks, create, invent, and succeed by the fruits of their own labors … and sometimes they fail! But they can always try again. It is the land of equal opportunity, not equal result! Why do some folks think that they have the right to take from people who work harder than they do? Or that it is the government’s job to provide everyone with a $100,000 per year life-style whether they work or not?
- We cannot cut defense spending to the point of national weakness! Obama has weakened us enough with his apologies and inept, bumbling lack of foreign policy. Iran is six months from nuclear weapons. North Korea is selling nuclear technology to Iran. Iran is planning war games to practice shutting down the Strait of Hormuz! They also shot down and captured one of our top-secret drones and all Obama can do is ask for it back “pretty, pretty please!” I don’t think Achmed is very afraid of Obama!! Ohl! Wait … Obama says he got Osama Bin Laden …. so he is a bad-ass President! However, all he did was give the go-ahead. Actually, the CIA and the Navy SEALS got Bin Laden with intel gathered by the intelligence machine created under Bush (which by the way, Obama wanted to shut down and Eric Holder wanted to prosecute).
- Speaking of Eric Holder (our esteemed Attorney General)! I think “Fast and Furious” was a plan to help the Anti-gun groups in this country make a case for stronger gun control, but it backfired on them. Total incompetence because Obama hires based on ideology … not qualifications!! And now American border patrol agents are dead, and 2000 weapons are in the hands of Mexican border criminals. An American border agent armed with a freaking “bean-bag” gun is gunned down by a Mexican border criminal with a fully automatic weapon! And … Holder knows nothing? Obama knows nothing? Ahhh! but … they know enough to prosecute governors, states, and Sheriffs who try to do what they can to protect their border-state citizens!
- Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should be in prison! Using Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac, Congress forced banks to make crazy mortgage loans to people who could in no way afford them …. simply to buy democratic votes. Then when these people, predictably, could not pay their mortgages, Congress demonized the banks … and useful-idiots like the “occupy Wall street” crowd fall into lock-step and protest the wrong people … taking the scrutiny away from where it should be … on Congress! It should be “occupy Washington!” Do you now why Obama, Pelosi, and Reid embraced the “Occupy Wall street” movement … because as long as they were occupying wall street, they weren’t looking where the should be looking … at an incompetent President and his liberal Congress!
- People who pay no income taxes are mad at people who pay 75% of federal income taxes for not paying “their fair share!” An oil pipeline that could create millions of jobs and give America a safe oil supply is shelved so Obama can punish states for rejecting Obama care! Obama, Pelosi,and Reid spew vitriolic nonsense about Conservatives wanting autistic children to die of downs syndrome, little old grannies to be sent to forced-labor camps to die while performing slave labor stamping out Republican bumper stickers, and that conservatives like to drink toxic water while inhaling smog … and the Obama-zombies listen and believe! Class-warfare at its finest. Saul Alinski would be so proud! The question is … are American voters really going to fall for this nonsense?
Obama’s Report Card: F-
And who totes the not for this insane foolishness? … the American tax payer! How much longer are we going to put up with this!
- Obama Encourages Mob Rule (conservativetickler.wordpress.com)
- Obama Threatens To Stall $1 Trillion Federal Spending Bill If The Payroll Tax Cut Isn’t Extended (businessinsider.com)
- Scandal Plagued, Ethically Challenged Attorney General Voices Opposition To Voter Integrity Laws In Austin Speech (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Grilled Holder for lunch? Fast and Furious; Dead Americans and dead Mexicans. All for political gain. (patricksperry.wordpress.com)
3 thoughts on “Who Totes The Note?”
I like your commentary. I have to admit, I believe a vote for Mitt Romney is just another vote for Obama. I see the man as a sneak thief in the night. He never did one conservative thing while governeor of Mass. I don’t trust him and I will have extreme difficulty putting my mark beside his name. Newt, on the other hand is not a true conservative either but he is not an Obamaclone. Newt is so controversial that if he gets anything done as president it will be a miracle. The man’s mind runs three thousand times a seecond and few if any can keep up with him. I guess because I am just as nuts as him, I can equate to his idiosyncrasies. Like your blog–thanks for visiting mine—Dr. Tickles–
I left you a reply to your comment on my blog but I really just agreed with everything you said. Looking at your picture we must be about the same age.. I think I have you by a couploe of years. haha