Al Gore is an extremely rich man! He has been peddling a “Climate Change/Global Warming” scam that gullible left-wing Americans have bought into hook, line and sinker. Gore somehow even managed to win both a Nobel Peace Prize and an Academy Award for his nonsense from easily-led pseudo-intellectuals. But, the real fact is that none of Gore’s dire predictions have actually come true!
Ten years ago Monday, Al Gore stated emphatically that we had only a decade left to save the planet from global warming. According to his predictions, we should now be living in some kind of a giant frying pan! But surprise surprise, the Earth has been trucking along just fine. Why do so many still listen to this man? Generally they are the same people who still believe Barack Obama’s lies! In short, they blindly drink the progressive Cool Aid!
I do remember how, at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2006, during the premiere of his grand documentary, “An Inconvenient Truth”, Gore made his grand prediction. The former vice president stated, according to the AP reporter taking down his story, that “unless drastic measures to reduce greenhouse gases are taken within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return.” In Gore’s own words, he claimed we were in “a true planetary emergency.”
Ten years later, he’s probably hoping that everyone has forgotten about his categorical statement.
The terrible truth for Al Gore is that there is no planetary emergency. Not one of the dire predictions he and the rest of the alarmist community made has come to pass. In fact, there is plenty of evidence that they have been getting rich from this hoax.
Investor Business Daily has a few more “inconvenient truths ” that Al Gore would rather not have the public hear (You will not find these truths on any of the left-wing, lap-dog media outlets; you know, the ones who felt a shiver run up their leg when Obama spoke and who now drool over Hillary Clinton):
- Earth hasn’t warmed in nearly 20 years. Yes, 2015 supposedly “smashed” the previous temperature record. But actually it was the third-warmest year on record and maybe “not even close to the hottest year on record,” says James Taylor of the Heartland Institute.
- Predictions that climate change (the re-branding of “global warming” when it turned out that predicted warming wasn’t happening) would cause catastrophic weather damage have simply not panned out. German insurance giant Munich Re says losses from natural disasters were lower in 2015 than in 2014 and lowest since 2009. The facts are sharply at odds with Gore’s 2012 claim that “dirty weather” caused by “dirty fossil fuel” has created “extreme weather” that “is happening all over the world with increasing frequency.”
- Despite all the self-congratulatory international conferences and pseudo-agreements, the world has done nothing to “fight global warming.” He cannot claim that his deadline has been extended because some governments have forced their citizens to cut carbon dioxide emissions. CO2 levels keep climbing and now exceed 401 parts per million in the atmosphere. It is simply not the dangerous greenhouse gas we’ve repeatedly been told it is.
- In the mid-to-late-2000’s, Gore repeatedly predicted that an ice-free Arctic Ocean was coming soon. But as usual, his fortune-telling was wrong. By 2014, Arctic ice had grown thicker and covered a greater area than it did when he made his prediction
- Gore’s movie, which somehow won an Oscar, was found by a British judge to contain nine errors. The judge said it could not be shown to students unless it included a notice pointing out the errors.
I suppose Al Gore is laughing all the way to the bank.
2 thoughts on “Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truth”
Are you serious!!! Haven’t you witnessed the strange erratic weather? This is a direct correlation to the seas warming. I can see first hand the effects.
We have had strange weather since the dawn of time. It is most often connected to things like changes in activity of the sun, i.e. solar flares, etc.
The temperature of the sea certainly has changed over time like everything else and yes, it did warm a bit. In fact we have had several ice ages and warming trends in the history of this planet. Now however, according to NASA, the oceans are beginning to cool a bit.
Perhaps this explains why the ice caps are growing rather than shrinking as Al Gore announced.
If you only get your news from the “global warming” crowd’s preferred media outlets, it would certainly be very easy to become a “chicken little” and run around screaming “the sky is falling.” I still remember the 70’s as a teenager, and everyone panicking and busily stocking up for the impending new ice age. Which, if you check the history books, never happened either.
I most certainly do support good stewardship of the planet. But more far more harm has been done by knee-jerk reactions based on bogus science than greenhouse gases.